Re: SQL update statements are failing if submitted in sequence on same connection - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SQL update statements are failing if submitted in sequence on same connection
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Paul-Andre Panon <Paul-AndrePanon@SierraSystems.com> writes:
> SQL update statements are failing, possibly in the query planner. A copy
> of the -d3 postgres log is attached. The error returned by psql when
> submitting this query is
> ERROR:  Relation 2699531655 does not exist

Could you set a breakpoint at elog() and provide a stack backtrace
from the point of the error?

Also, if you didn't already, it'd be a good idea to reconfigure and
rebuild with --enable-cassert to aid in tracking the problem.

            regards, tom lane

PS: we don't need four copies of the next report ;-)