Clarity in partial index example. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Clarity in partial index example.
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/indexes-partial.html

The example illustrating when a partial index can and cannot be used is a
little misleading. The query which can use the partial index is:
SELECT *
FROM access_log
WHERE url = '/index.html' AND client_ip = inet '212.78.10.32';

and the query which can't use the partial index is:
SELECT *
FROM access_log
WHERE client_ip = inet '192.168.100.23';

Maybe I am misunderstanding the concept here but url = '/index.html' doesn't
have any effect on this? If that's the case I would suggest either removing
it from the first query or adding it to the second query.