Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatest function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: proposal: variadic argument support for least, greatest function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

On 02/21/19 16:04, Tom Lane wrote:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>> I wrote doc (just one sentence) and minimal test. Both can be enhanced.

* dutifully submits review saying latest patch passes installcheck-world and has tests and docs, could be RfC

> I still say we should reject this and invent array_greatest/array_least
> functions instead.

* reflects on own pay grade, wanders off in search of other patch to review

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer