Re: Create Read only user - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rohit Rajput
Subject Re: Create Read only user
Date
List pgsql-admin
By default, every user has permission to do anything on public schema. Because users are created outside of databases here. If you want to users not to have any permission when those are created, use this:

REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC;

and now provide permissions what you want to specific users.

GRANT ALL/SELECT/.... ON SCHEMA public to your_user;

Cheers