Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Maxim Orlov <orlovmg@gmail.com> writes:
> So, my point here: installcheck-world doesn't
> work on the current master branch until I explicitly install
> injection_points extension.  In my view, it's a bit wired, since
> neither test_decoding, pg_stat_statements or pg_prewarm demand it.

Ugh.  The basic issue here is that "make install-world" doesn't
install anything from underneath src/test/modules, which I recall
as being an intentional decision.  Rather than poking a hole in
that policy for injection_points, I wonder if we should move it
to contrib.