Re: Hash Joins vs. Bloom Filters / take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Finnerty
Subject Re: Hash Joins vs. Bloom Filters / take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

    I'm very interested in this patch, and particularly in possible
extensions to push the Bloom filter down on the probe side of the join.  I
made a few small edits to the patch to enable it to compile on PG11, and can
send it to you if you're interested.

    It is currently in the list of patches for the current commitfest, but
based on your previous post I'm not sure if you're planning to get back to
this patch just now.  If you plan to resume work on it, I'll sign up as a
reviewer.

thank you,

    /Jim Finnerty

-----
Jim Finnerty, AWS, Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL
--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html