Re: Refactor textToQualifiedNameList() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Refactor textToQualifiedNameList()
Date
Re: Refactor textToQualifiedNameList()  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  tested, failed
Implements feature:       tested, failed
Spec compliant:           tested, failed
Documentation:            tested, failed

Hi

I tested this patch. This patch removes some duplicate rows, what is good -  on second hand, after this patch, the
textToQualifiedNameListdoes one more copy of input string more. I looked where this function is used, and I don't think
soit is a issue.

This patch is trivial - all tests passed and I don't see any problem. I'll mark as ready for commit.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer