Re: Uh-oh: documentation PDF output no longer builds in HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Uh-oh: documentation PDF output no longer builds in HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> When you say it's half the size - is that half the size of the preprocessed
> PDF or is it also after the stuff we do on the website PDFs using
> jpdftweak? IIRC that tweak is only there to deal with the size, and
> specifically it deals with "bookmarks" which sounds a lot like this...

I'm just looking at the size of the file produced by "make postgres-A4.pdf".

I don't know anything about jpdftweak, but if it's being used to get rid
of unreferenced hyperlink anchors, maybe we could dispense with that step
after this goes in.