Re: Enabling debugger plugin on pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Enabling debugger plugin on pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support
Got it working. It seems the debugger functions need to be generated in each database, not just postgres.

Melvin Davidson
    Cell 720-320-0155

www.youtube.com/unusedhero

Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

From: M. Matt Dugan <matt@edgle.com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>; Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Enabling debugger plugin on pgAdmin III

Melvin,

I came to know that, the debugging feature works ONLY IF the function is in pl/pgsql language. Just pay attention to choose that when you create the function (if you are using the GUI to create the function), then you should see the debug menu (both when you right click and the top menu) when you select that function. I assumed you enabled the debugger plugin as instructed in the installation notes (as posted earlier here as well). Good luck!..

M. Matt Dugan,
Developer,