Internal Server Error When Trying to Display Trigger Functions - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Petty, Diana
Subject Internal Server Error When Trying to Display Trigger Functions
Date
List pgadmin-support

pgAdming 3.0 . Application Mode Desktop

MacBook Pro High Sierra 10.13.4

Database server is Redhat Postgres is 10.4 and 9.5

When I click on any trigger function when trying to view one in the sql window, I get a message in the bottom right that says there's an internal server error.  If I click on the details link I get another popup with no way to close it that says "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.  Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."  There is no one else on the 10.4 server except me and the log for the server didn't reflect any error message when my error occurred.  I even made the error happen again and confirmed that the log didn't change.

Here is the contents of the pgAdmin log when the error occurred (I made sure I started with a new session and the log was blank):

2018-05-25 14:07:32,657: ERROR werkzeug: Error on request:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 270, in run_wsgi
    execute(self.server.app)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 258, in execute
    application_iter = app(environ, start_response)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1997, in __call__
    return self.wsgi_app(environ, start_response)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1985, in wsgi_app
    response = self.handle_exception(e)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1540, in handle_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/venv/lib/python/site-packages/flask/views.py", line 84, in view
    return self.dispatch_request(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/web/pgadmin/browser/utils.py", line 254, in dispatch_request
    return method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py", line 345, in wrap
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Resources/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py", line 1053, in sql
    ) + '(' + res['rows'][0]['func_args'] + ')'
KeyError: 'nspname'

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of email for such purpose.