BUG #15195: Creation two subscription with the same name in differentdatabases - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #15195: Creation two subscription with the same name in differentdatabases
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15195
Logged by:          mariel cherkassky
Email address:      mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system:   red hat 7

I tried to create a subscription in a database(database name : jsondb) that
has a different name from the database(database name : marieldb) in the
publisher. I succeeded. Then I created another database(jsondb) in the
subscriber server and in the new database (jsondb)I created a new
subscription with the same name of the previous subscription that I created
(in the database jsondb).
1 database : jsondb

subscriber server :
2 databases : jsondb,marieldb
in jsondb and in marieldb there are subscribers with the same name :

marieldb=# \dRs+
                                                       List of
subscriptions
  Name   |  Owner   | Enabled | Publication | Synchronous commit |
                  Conninfo

---------+----------+---------+-------------+--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
-----------
 my_sub1 | postgres | t       | {pub1}      | off                |
dbname=jsondb host=my_ip user=rep password=rep
 port=5432
(1 row)

marieldb=# \q
[pg2]$ psql -d jsondb;
psql (10.4)
Type "help" for help.

jsondb=# \dRs+
                                                       List of
subscriptions
  Name   |  Owner   | Enabled | Publication | Synchronous commit |
                  Conninfo

 my_sub1 | postgres | t       | {my_pub}    | off                |
dbname=jsondb host=my_ip user=rep password=rep
 port=5432
(1 row)

The problem is when I'm trying to delete one of them I cant because it is
seems that it is used :
jsondb=# \dRs+
                                                       List of