Re: Problem with trigger makes Detail record be invalid - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PegoraroF10
Subject Re: Problem with trigger makes Detail record be invalid
Date
List pgsql-general
Correct, that delete done a partial commit. And this is absolutely
unacceptable.
I know I did that trigger incorrectly but referential integrity is
obligatory.
Imagine if I have a database crash and need to restore as soon as possible.
How much time I´ll spend removing those records from a backup to get entire
database restored properly.

Well, I´ll review all my triggers. And I have hundreds of them.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html