Re: IndexJoin memory problem using spgist and boxes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Kuzmenkov
Subject Re: IndexJoin memory problem using spgist and boxes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

The updated version looks good to me. make installcheck under valgrind finds no errors. I also tried the T1 and T5
datasets,here are the timings and memory usage:

          T1            T5
Vanilla   2G/24.2 s     over 7G/didn't wait
Patch v2  144M/23.0 s   148M/108 s

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer