PostgreSQL) How to use Bind Variable with ODBC Driver V10? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From 박재현[기술연구소]
Subject PostgreSQL) How to use Bind Variable with ODBC Driver V10?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hello.
I hope my email finds you well.
I am developing query tool for PostgreSQL using ODBC Driver (recent release ODBC v10).
The product that I am developing uses the SQLDescribeParam() function before the query SQLExec() when using Bind Variable.
SQLDescribeParam () function normally works on 'psqlodbc_09_06_0500-x86', when using Bind Variable.
However, in 'psqlodbc_10_00_0000-x86' and later versions, error occurs and Bind Variable cannot be used.
Normal queries that do not use the SQLDescribeParam () function work fine.
For your reference, below is the example of the query that use Bind Variable: select * from pg_class where relname = $ 1;

Should I use Bind Variable from ODBC v10 instead of SQLDescribeParam () function?
If possible please provide me with a detailed guide on how to use Bind Variable with ODBC Driver.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,

박 재 현 Jae Hyun Park
전임연구원 / (주)웨어밸리 기술연구소