Re: Oracle to postgres migration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Timo Myyrä
Subject Re: Oracle to postgres migration
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 26, 2017, at 11:36, Vasilis Ventirozos wrote:
I'd start with this first : https://ora2pg.darold.net

On 26 Dec 2017, at 02:30, Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone guide me through the steps for migration from oracle to postgres with config changes required, keeping in mind that neither I am a oracle DBA not postgres admin

--

Regards,
Azim