Re: A particular database to move to other drive - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: A particular database to move to other drive
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Sun, 2017-11-26 at 01:08 +0530, nikhil raj wrote:
> I want to move a database to 'Y drive' because the size of that database is
> large about so can I move only that database to because I got an alert of
> low space is there any way
> Currently it is on F drive I want to move to Y drive .

First, create a new tablespace on Y drive:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createtablespace.html

Then, move the database to that tablespace:

ALTER DATABASE dbname SET TABLESPACE to new_tablespace_name;

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com