Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From john gale
Subject Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mar 13, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Susan Cassidy <susan.cassidy@decisionsciencescorp.com> wrote:

> I copied and pasted the query from the program's log file, so I know I'm doing the exact same query.  If it matters,
I'monly seeing the rows with 'root' in them via DBI, which the CASE statement refers to.

Try enabling full query logging on postgres to see what query is actually running both times.  %'  shouldn't resolve to
anythingin perl, but there could be other issues with misquoting the query.

    ~ john