Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgbouncer socket directory - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgbouncer socket directory
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Peter,

On Thu, 2017-04-27 at 12:00 -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Debian, there is no separate pgbouncer user and it runs as "postgres".

If my memory serves well, there was a community request about switching from
postgres to pgbouncer user in the past, and that was the reason why we switched
to that one.

> Alternatively, add pgbouncer to the postgres group and change the
> permissions to 0775.
>
> (Or just change them to 0777 and forget the rest.)

Will 0777 be secure?

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz