Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi John,

Wow, I was sure that I tested this, but apparently I did not. I see your point.
Actually the recent spec file in the repo should be good (as a part of some new
repo announcement), so I need to rebuild pgadmin4 RPM using that spec file.

Will do.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz