Re: BUG #15161: libpq - Invalid SSPI context after PQreset - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: BUG #15161: libpq - Invalid SSPI context after PQreset
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 17/04/18 09:35, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.5

> I've tried also changing the application to run a single thread and start 10
> instances of it. In this case there is no sspi error. Thus I suspect the
> libpq implementation.

The issue you're describing sounds a lot like the one that was fixed
here:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=e6c33d594a004a2c831cdff1a16276347d30f703.

9.3.5 is a really old version. The latest 9.3 minor release is 9.3.22.
If what you're seeing is the same bug, it has been fixed in the latest
minor version. Even if it turns out to be something different, you
really need to upgrade.

Note: 9.3 major version is reaching end of life in September, so you
should start planning an upgrade to a more recent major version, too.
See https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/.

- Heikki