[NOVICE] Deployment of an output plugin in Unix-like environment - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From valeriof
Subject [NOVICE] Deployment of an output plugin in Unix-like environment
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

I've developed a decoding plugin and tested in a Windows environment. In
Windows, what I really have to do is build a library project from Visual
Studio and copy the dll into the lib folder of Postgres.

I am now in the process of testing the same code under Linux. From what I've
read, I will have to package the component and install it into the database.

Could anyone point me out to a clear and easy guide to do this process? It
doesn't have to be an automatic installation (so copying files over Postgres
would work too, if that is possible), I just need the very basic steps on
how to do it.

Thanks,