Trigger before or after update that change row to another child table of a partitioned table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From DrakoRod
Subject Trigger before or after update that change row to another child table of a partitioned table
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi verybody

I'm novice in plpgsql and I have to partition a table, with trigger that
insert and update row.

The insert trigger is easy and I had no problem with this. But the process
to update row does nothing (even raise notice does not work). For each row
updated I need that this row be eliminated in the child table and inserted
in a history child table.

Someone have a example with a trigger like this?

Best Regards

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions