Re: Shared memory estimation for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From leoaaryan
Subject Re: Shared memory estimation for postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

I think the method "pg_get_shmem_allocations" mentioned in the patch will
give the allocated shared memory when the postgres db server is running. I'm
trying to get the same without running the server if possible.

Please correct me if I have failed to understand the discussion thread
contents.