How to do failover in pglogical replication? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From roshan_myrepublic
Subject How to do failover in pglogical replication?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am currently exploring pglogical replication for my db servers. I would
like to know how can I automatically failover from Provider Node to
Subscriber Node, if the Provider node goes down for some reasons. How can I
redirect all the traffic to SubscriberNode automatically ? In the normal
replication, we use recovery_file and triggers to get this job done. Do we
have any similar alternative for pglogical replications as well?

Regards,
Roshan