Re: Log all queries before migration ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ben.play
Subject Re: Log all queries before migration ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi guys,

In fact, I would like to copy a table and then, when everything is finish,
execute all inserts and updates since the beginning of the copy.

The biggest problem with the log at this time it's the query.
All my queries are not runnable.

When I log, I see this kind of queries :
"duration: 0.046 ms  parse <unnamed>: UPDATE user SET money = money + $1
WHERE id = $2"

But I would like to have only : "UPDATE user SET money = money + 100 WHERE
id = 1281012"

This is our postgresql.conf :
log_destination = 'csvlog'
logging_collector = on
log_min_duration_statement = 0
log_statement = mod
log_directory = '/media/hdd/log_queries'
log_filename='log_insert.log'
log_file_mode = 0600
log_error_verbosity = verbose

What do we have to change ?