Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: index row requires more memory than default(8191) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From msn
Subject Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: index row requires more memory than default(8191)
Date
In response to Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: index row requires more memory than default(8191)  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Yes, I am able to resolve the issue which is reported for creating an index.
I create the table with "UNIQUE" for the column like below.
-> create table sample(id serial, info jsonb unique);

So when i tried to insert the data into the table it showing cannot create
the index on the row. So I removed the unique constraint from the info
column. Hence it is resolved.