Re: Creating many tables gets logical replication stuck - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Creating many tables gets logical replication stuck
Date
List pgsql-general

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAHoiPjzea6N0zuCi%3D%2Bf9v_j94nfsy6y8SU7-%3Dbp4%3D7qw6_i%3DRg%40mail.gmail.com

>> RelfilenodeMapHash from 1024 entries to 64.
> The above changes reduced the performance impact.
>
> However, I think the problem that there are too
> many invalidations of RelfilenodeMapHash still remains.
> As you report, when many tables are created/dropped/truncated,
Right! IIRC also a massive drop created the very same problem during the latest attempts for reproduction but I did not
focuson this scenario.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead