Triggers Help... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Triggers Help...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

I have two databases with the same tables, one is my Real Database and the other is my Log Database.
My Log database does NOT have any kind of keys (PRIMARY or FOREIGN).

I need to insert from my Real database to my Log database every row that is Updated or Deleted in any Table of the Real
database.

I need to create triggers (BEFORE DELETE or BEFORE UPDATE) to each of my Real database tables, these triggers will
INSERTinto my Log database table the row that is being deleted or/and updated in the Real Database tables.

I dont know how to do this? Anyone can help me?

Thanks,
Tiago Alves