Re: Recursive merging of overlapping arrays in a column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From dave
Subject Re: Recursive merging of overlapping arrays in a column
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hey David,

funnny that you give me that advice because that's exactly where I came
from.

I tried analyzing a adjacence table with several disjunct graphs without
real success, so I tried concatenating the values in the Table to arrays by
grouping the ids and then aggregating the overlaping arrays to finally get
the whole set of points for each graph as an array.
I have never worked with graph functions before, so I might be missing some
elegant solution here. My feeling was simply, that it would be easier to
merge the arrays like I did in my current approach.

Regards

Dave