Re: database-level lockdown - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Filipe Pina
Subject Re: database-level lockdown
Date
List pgsql-general
Exactly, that's the twist I've decided after some tests yesterday (the "lock all tables on last try" degraded performance in an obscene way): giving up on serializable by default.

I wanted to use serializable so developers wouldn't have to worry about properly using locks, but implementing this "serialization failure" handler is becoming a major headache...

Thanks guys!