Re: Is it possible to set psql connection parameters before an ODBC connection? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jacobo
Subject Re: Is it possible to set psql connection parameters before an ODBC connection?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I was currently digging into the code to find a way to specify krbsrvname and
just found that before reading the PGKRBSRVNAME environment variable it
calls a function in order to find the krbsrvname.

Checking the implementation i realized that in order to read this parameter
from Connect Settings at this level they should be added inside a comment.

To verify this i have configured a DSN with Connect Settings
/*krbsrvname=myvalue*/ and from the logs it seems to be using this value.

I don't know for the rest of parameters but this may also work for them.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Jacobo