Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2014-12-16 at 00:27 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> > plperl.c: In function 'array_to_datum_internal':
> > plperl.c:1196: error: too few arguments to function 'accumArrayResult'
> > plperl.c: In function 'plperl_array_to_datum':
> > plperl.c:1223: error: too few arguments to function 'initArrayResult'
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Thanks, attached is a version that fixes this.

Just jumping into this patch now. Do we think this is worth changing the
signature of functions in array.h, which might be used from a lot of
third-party code? We might want to provide new functions to avoid a
breaking change.

Regards,Jeff Davis