Re: Query, view join question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From vhikida@inreach.com
Subject Re: Query, view join question.
Date
List pgsql-general
You haven't given the complete information but the following is just a guess.

It seems that abonnement is in both tables.

The view is stating

abo_his.abonnement = 238

I assume that your initial query was

WHERE abo_klt.abonnement = 238 and
  AND abo_klt.afgewerkt  > 2

My guess is that you are asking the view a different question:

WHERE abo_his.abnnement = 238
  AND abo_klt.afgewerkt > 2