Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brodie S
Subject Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step
Date
List pgsql-general
I am using the 9.0.18 version of the installer found here:

During the installation, everything stays as the default except the path to the data folder

The databases will be used by poker tracker but they will be installed on the client machines. Not the server.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

On 08/22/2014 12:31 PM, Brodie S wrote:
> I'm using the installer

Well this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/macosx/

lists quite a few things that could be construed as installers. Also
given that there is Poker in the path I would not be surprised if you
where talking about:

https://www.pokertracker.com/

So could we get a specific definition of what installer you are using,
as well as the installations steps taken?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com