Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Noah, any chance you could enable log_autovacuum_min_duration=0 on
> wrasse?

+1

> Does sparc have wider alignment rules for some types? Perhaps that'd be
> enough to put some tables to be sufficiently larger to trigger parallel
> vacuum?

No, the configure results on wrasse look pretty ordinary:

checking size of void *... 8
checking size of size_t... 8
checking size of long... 8
checking alignment of short... 2
checking alignment of int... 4
checking alignment of long... 8
checking alignment of double... 8

I wondered for a moment about force_parallel_mode, but wrasse doesn't
appear to be setting that, and in any case I'm pretty sure it only
affects plannable statements.