How can I select rows by comparing an array data type column with multiple values ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arup Rakshit
Subject How can I select rows by comparing an array data type column with multiple values ?
Date
Re: How can I select rows by comparing an array data type column with multiple values ?
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Suppose, I have a table as below :-

id |    title     |    content     |       tags
  1 | sample post  | lorem ipsum    | {apple,orange}
  2 | another post | fruits are bad | {apple,hamburger}
  3 | third post   | foo bar            | { banana, lemon }
  4 | third post   | foo baz           | { watermelon, lemon }

Now I want to select all rows, for which tags will having either one or all value from the this array [apple,banana] ? how should I write the query using such a set ?

output should select 1,2,3.

Regards,
Arup Rakshit