Re: [PERFORM] PGBOUNCER ISSUE PLEASE HELP(Slowing down the site) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sheena, Prabhjot
Subject Re: [PERFORM] PGBOUNCER ISSUE PLEASE HELP(Slowing down the site)
Date
List pgsql-general
Here is the output of OS limits

postgres@symds-pg:~ $ ulimit -a

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 790527
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 4096
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
max user processes              (-u) 16384

Thanks
Prabhjot