Re: New hook after raw parsing, before analyze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Beck
Subject Re: New hook after raw parsing, before analyze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the reply. There are two things I think I’ve been misunderstood:

1, the point is to do the rewrite without and before catalog access
2, I do want to push the join to the source and equally important pushing the where conditions there

Best regards, David

2014.02.13. dátummal, 21:22 időpontban Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> írta:

> David Beck <dbeck@starschema.net> writes:
>> I have table like data structures in the source system for the FDW I work on.
>> These tables are sometimes too big and the source system is able to filter and join them with limitations, thus it
isnot optimal to transfer the data to Postgres.