Datetime and pgtypes.c - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From alexandre :: aldeia digital
Subject Datetime and pgtypes.c
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Mr. Hiroshi and all,

Sorry for report this bug again...The ODBC does not
convert 'datetime' type to 'timestamp without timezone'
for PostgreSQL 7.3
The MyLog output the correct version:
[2560]Extracted PostgreSQL version number: '7.3'

In pgtypes.c (annotate version), we have:

momjian  1.22                  case PG_TYPE_DATETIME:
hinoue  1.52                          if (PG_VERSION_GE(conn, 7.0))
hinoue  1.52                                  return "timestamp with time
zone";
hinoue  1.52                          else
hinoue  1.52                                  return "datetime";
inoue  1.47                  case PG_TYPE_TIMESTAMP_NO_TMZONE:
hinoue  1.52                          return "timestamp without time zone";

To correct this, I will need only to change the function
PG_VERSION_GE(conn, 7.3) or is a bug in the PG_VERSION_GE check
the GreatEqual version passed ???

Thank's again.