Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From AlexK
Subject Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?
Date
Re: Is there an upper limit on the size of an array if it is indexed?
List pgsql-sql
I have created a unique index on an array of integers, and it works for a
small test case:

create table i(id int not null primary key,
v int[] not null unique );

insert into i(id, v) values(1, ARRAY[1,2]);

-- fails
insert into i(id, v) values(2, ARRAY[1,2]);
-- succeeds
insert into i(id, v) values(2, ARRAY[2,1]);

Is there an upper limit on the size of an array being indexed? I am
currently considering arrays of 2K-3K integers.