Re: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT .. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rukh Meski
Subject Re: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT ..
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:57:06 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:

I think you should describe what the patch does, why you believe the
feature is necessary, and perhaps how it compares to other, similar
things. You have documentation changes here, but that doesn't really
tell us why this is important.

Sorry, I wanted to minimize the attention my message attracts.  I mostly posted it to let people know I plan on working
onthis for 9.5 to avoid duplicated effort.  I will post more documentation and my reasons for wanting this feature in
postgrelater, if that's all right.

♜