Re: BUG #3415: plperl spi_exec_prepared variable undef value confusion - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #3415: plperl spi_exec_prepared variable undef value confusion
Date
Re: BUG #3415: plperl spi_exec_prepared variable undef value confusion  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-bugs
"Matt" <matt@lindenelevator.com> writes:

[ pokes at it ... ]  Some of the places in plperl.c that are checking for
undef values use code like

    if (SvOK(val) && SvTYPE(val) != SVt_NULL)

and some just test the SvTYPE part.  It looks to me like the SvOK test
is essential --- in fact I'm not sure the SvTYPE test is even bringing
anything to the party.  Any perl-extension gurus around here?

            regards, tom lane