Re: way to custom sort column by fixed strings, then by field's content - Mailing list pgsql-general

From salah jubeh
Subject Re: way to custom sort column by fixed strings, then by field's content
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello ,

The case Syntax is not correct , have a look here
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-conditional.html

Furthermore; I think,  this will not ensure the order of root 3, root 4 and root 5 as well as scene1,...

Regards