Should we improve documentation on isolation levels? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From AK
Subject Should we improve documentation on isolation levels?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am not sure if i am posting in the right place - correct me if I am wrong.
The following is not precise:

13.2.1. Read Committed Isolation Level

"Also note that two successive SELECT commands can see different data, even
though they are within a single transaction, if other transactions commit
changes during execution of the first SELECT."

I think it should be re-worded as follows

"Also note that two successive SELECT commands can see different data, even
though they are within a single transaction, if other transactions commit
after the first SELECT starts, and before the second SELECT starts."

The reason: there could be other DML running between these two SELECTs.