Order By Clause, Slows Query Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From monalee_dba
Subject Order By Clause, Slows Query Performance?
Date
Re: Order By Clause, Slows Query Performance?  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
List pgsql-performance
Eg. SELECT col1, col2, col3,....col10 FROM table1;

For above query If I didn't mention ORDER BY clause, then I want to know
selected data will appear in which order by a query planner?

Because I have huge size table, and when I applied ORDER BY col1, col2..in
query the
performance is soo bad that I can't offred.
What should I do ? Because my requirement is data with ordered column.