Re: Spanish language missing in pgadmin 1.8.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From jbru
Subject Re: Spanish language missing in pgadmin 1.8.3
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Ray,

In this world, nothing is for free... ;-)
Anyways, I regret all this guys working for nothing, delivering this great
tool,
what a surprise...with the huge business is moving PostgreSQL...I do really
regret this....but this is not my fault. Anyways, I never claim against
them, nor against their work (I love PostgreSQL and pgadmin).

Take care.

PS: All you are winning the discussion: we are close to forget the real
problem, PostgreSQL cannot be installed in Spanish(without patching)...how
many people are with the same problem and just removes it and changes to
MySQL, MSSQL Sever or.....ORACLE!!!!! anyways...who cares...

I'm full, take care all of you.