Re: pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sven Meirsman
Subject Re: pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sorry, My mistake.

'Binary Paths' is the section you choose at the left of the screen. It contains several paths, one 'PG Bin Path' is directing to my postgres BIN folder like you suggest. It is the Slony-I path that contains the path to the postgres SHARE folder where the slony scripts reside.

Sven

2013/9/29 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Sun, 2013-09-29 at 21:13 +0200, Sven Meirsman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having difficulties getting the slony-i scripts recognized and found
> by pgAdmin,
>
> I am running
> - Windows Server 2003.
> - Postgres 9.3 + PostGIS 2.1.0
> - pgAdmin 1.18.0
> - slony-I 2.2.0
>
> I installed slony-i 2.2.0 using the Application Stack Builder.
>
> In Menu of pgAdmin, I have in File->Options->Binary Paths the value
> "c:/program files/postgreSQL/9.3/share".
>
> This folder contains 6 .SQL files belonging to slony-i.
>
> When trying to add a new Slony-I cluster, the popup windows keeps telling
> me 'Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible'.
> However, like stated above, things are setup correctly.
>
> Can someone help me out on this issue?

Specifically on the slony part, I can't do much, but I find it weird
that your binary path points to a share directory. There's good chance
it should be "c:/program files/postgreSQL/9.3/bin".

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info