Re: currval = currval+1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From salah jubeh
Subject Re: currval = currval+1
Date
Re: currval = currval+1  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
I have some rules on the table and I have dropped them and everything went fine. the rule is as follow

CREATE OR REPLACE RULE status_change_ins AS
    ON INSERT TO account  DO  INSERT INTO account_status_change_log (account_id, account_status_id, status_change_date)
  VALUES (new.account_id, new.account_status_id, now());

I do not know what is happing here, but this is a strange behavior.

Regards