Query Regarding Round-Robin Distribution Feature - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From RUSHI KAW
Subject Query Regarding Round-Robin Distribution Feature
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Hello,

Good Morning!

I have been using postgresxc-1.1 beta version and had a small query about the round robin feature for distribution.
The way I am distributing the data using round robin is:
create table tablename (bid int,  persons int, intervened int) DISTRIBUTE BY ROUND ROBIN.

But postgresxc doesn't seem to accept this distribution method. All other methods like replication and hash seems to work fine.

Could you please let me know what is it that I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Regards,
Rushi Kaw

--