Re: Open bytea files (images, docs, excel, PDF) stored in Postgresql using a Microsoft Access form - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincent Veyron
Subject Re: Open bytea files (images, docs, excel, PDF) stored in Postgresql using a Microsoft Access form
Date
List pgsql-general
Le vendredi 07 juin 2013 à 15:13 +0200, Aitor Gil Martin a écrit :
> How do I convert the bytea content stored in Postgresql into the real file so I can put it in a local directory? (and
theopposite process: store a file on a path to a postgresql database)
> I know this could be more an access issue but I'm quite newbie...

Search google groups' archives of comp.databases.ms-access for blob +
write + disk

Blob means binary large object, the equivalent of bytea, you'll find
some code samples.

--
Salutations, Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/